APPLICATION & ENROLLMENT POLICY
Applies to all iCovest Websites and iCovest Social Media Platforms
The iCovest and its Community Members desire to attract and work with servant leadership that is above reproach.
Our mission is simple: to provide unwavering support to the Global Family of Organic Growth and Honorable Economic practice, who are committed to the growing up, sending forth, and/or stepping out.
We accomplish this by using a net that works … a global social exchange platform that connects the right people at the right time to the right opportunities, enabling them to be more productive, successful and significant in their endeavors. Our registered users (human “Principals”), the most basic unit of the iCovest Community (effectively “Family” and “Friends of the Family”), share personal and professional identities, engage with their connectivity of relationships, exchange knowledge and experiential insight, and explore collaborative opportunities together that would not otherwise be possible on an individual basis.
We believe that our concierge service allows our iCovest Community Members and Friends of the Family to effectively shine in their gifts and talents and to achieve their full potential. The cornerstone of our existence is the love for our neighbors as we do ourselves, for without it, the iCovest Community would not exist. This is an interdependent community.
Important Note: You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted. Your registration information is non-transferable. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your username. To protect against unauthorized access to your account, be sure to log out when you finish using the site. Do not disclose your password to any third party. If you believe that your account or password has been compromised, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify iCovest immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security of which you become aware.
WARNING: To any person and/or institution and/or agent and/or agency of any governmental structure, including but not limited to the UNITED STATES, also using or monitoring this website, cloud, or any of its social media platforms: you do NOT have permission to utilize any content contained herein. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against any living man or woman with regard to this website, cloud, or any of its social media platforms and contents therein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to any relationship of your affiliation, direction, supervision, or control. The contents of this website, cloud, or any of its social media platforms are private, by invitation only, legally privileged, and confidential in nature without a lawfully demonstrated need to know. Requests will be granted only with the express prior written consent of iCovest, which may approve or deny at its sole discretion. The violation of our personal privacy and/or the rights to peaceably assemble, speak, exercise our faith in ministry, and/or to petition government for a redress of grievances is punishable by law. All exchanges are made by and between the registered members of this platform operating via Faith Based Organisation iCovest Group Unincorporated Association via lawful redemption Non-Assumptive 28 U.S. Code § 1746 (1).
Due to matters imposed upon the ICO Vesting Account and marketplace, iCovest may require a criminal background check on individuals who hold certain leadership positions dealing in one or more matters that are affected and/or regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Patriot Acts, Bank Secrecy Act, FATCA, legal or tax issues and/or other security matters, as the case may be. With your acknowledgment below, you authorize iCovest and their respective agent affiliates to solicit background information relative to a criminal record history.
“I authorize, without reservation, any person, agency or other entity contacted by iCovest or their agents to furnish the above-mentioned information. I release iCovest their respective employees and agents, all persons, agencies and entities providing information or reports about me from any and all liability arising out of the release of any such information or reports. I hereby attest that the information listed on this application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.”
Conflicts of Interest
The iCovest has represented and continues to represent many different individual, partnership, corporate and other organizational clients with various interests in numerous commercial activities and industries (iCovest is the common denominator to all Family Members, Friends of the Family, affiliates, and other related third-parties, collectively “iCovest Relationships”). Accordingly, it is possible that during the course of a relationship with iCovest you may enter into agreement with one or more of these iCovest Relationships, whether present or future. If such an arrangement were to arise, and when iCovest becomes aware of the same, you and those other parties involved will be promptly notified as to the potential conflict of interest.
Therefore, iCovest reserves the right to maintain a position of complete indemnification with respect to any arrangements between some Principal and other third parties. iCovest offers no partiality. iCovest may withdraw from active representation of both a Principal and its affiliations if deemed to be professionally appropriate until conflicts or adverse conditions have been satisfactorily resolved by both the Principal and other third parties.
It is possible, as previously stated, that during the course of this Relationship, certain third-party services may be sponsored, recommended, and/or introduced by iCovest (e.g., valuation services, market studies, professional retainers, etc.). The Principal acknowledges that such third-party fees or premium services are not included. The Principal further acknowledges that iCovest may also receive certain Sponsorship Rewards from Sharing the Good News, more particularly described and distributed according to the iCovest Honorable Rewards Protocol or assigned according to the current iCovest Strategic Philanthropy Policies.
We encourage transparency in all our relationships. It is further acknowledged:
- iCovest may reward certain Volunteers (or their charitable assigns) according to the iCovest Honorable Rewards Protocol. Only licensed third-party intermediaries may receive compensation according to current iCovest Strategic Philanthropy Policies.
- No legal advice, accounting services, investment advice, tax planning, real estate agency, or other services requiring licensure are offered by iCovest , which its affiliates may or may not have.
- Important Note: No compensation is required from you for any iCovest “CoVested”/“Volunteer” service, provided you also serve in an unlicensed, fiduciary capacity remaining as an adviser to management, and/or its board of directors, typically averaging no more than 1 to 3 hours per week for up to one year of service, during which time will not engage in any services in which they have a financial interest without disclosure of this Conflict of Interest. No third-party “finder” agreement is required by you to register with iCovest or complete any iCovest supplemental forms (e.g. Gideon Protocol Access (G.P.A.) self-determined Relationship Level).
- It is understood that incidental expenses and third-party fees may apply for reference material, research, software, tech-support, due diligence, printing, premium services, professional retainers and/or other miscellaneous items as required to pursue a specific opportunity (e.g., updating a third-party valuation/appraisal to secure a loan). In such cases, these expenses are typically disclosed in advance and may be deductible or credited at closing arrangements. You reserve the right to approve/disapprove accordingly. In the interim, you warrant that you are sufficiently financially solvent to handle these incidentals.
- In the event a greater degree of service is necessary, or a work-for-hire arrangement or some other third-party contractual arrangement is required, you must work out such details with the referred iCovest Community Member. iCovest cannot negotiate and/or represent both parties due to the aforementioned Conflicts of Interest. Please be advised that this ministry may receive grants, charitable contributions and/or other honorable “rewards” from one or more iCovest Community Member(s) when retained by you for their services.
- Success is not contingent upon the implementation of any of the counsel provided, as matters frequently take a course that cannot be predicted. iCovest offers no guarantees, only love and support.
Request for “Counsel” Release
“Through the course of a iCovest Relationship, I may request various concierge/advisory services (“Counsel”). I agree to cooperate should I be selected to participate in surveys designed to evaluate the services of iCovest and to benefit local/regional economic development, and social or environmental sustainability studies. I understand that during the course of our relationship together I may receive various communications from iCovest or its affiliates.”
Get Started Today: Discover your iCovest Relationship level by opening your IVA, and completing the appropriate G.P.A. Forms to self-determine your clearance credentials.
Account Support: Support@iCovest.Life
Technical Support: TechSupport@iCovest.Life